ATX Detailing can come to you and remove your vehicles bad odors caused by smoking, pets, body odor, mold, mildew, or whatever the odor is related to, we have you covered. The process we use is OZONE, and it is the best method by far compared to masking or foggers. We are mobile and come to you at home or your office to complete the process in and around the Austin Tx area.
- Cigarette Odor Removal from your vehicle can be difficult, and may require multiple treatments, but its not impossible.
- Cigar Odor Removal from your vehicle can be even harder to remove, but this usually requires 2 to 4 treatments over 4 to 6 weeks.
- Best way to prevent Cigarette & Cigar odors in your vehicle is to NOT smoke in your vehicle. Some key factors that will happen when you smoke in your vehicle:
- Vehicle will smell bad
- Vehicle will be undesirable to others when you sell it
- Second hand smoke is unhealthy to others in the vehicle
- Third hand smoke can be harmful to anyone riding in the vehicle when smoking isn’t even taking place. It’s the nasty toxic stuff that accumulates on the upholstery after you smoke. People with poor immune systems are typically more at risk i.e. Children and Elderly.
ALL CARS $150
SMALL TRUCKS & SUVS $175
LARGE TRUCKS & SUVS $200
TAKES 1 to 2 HOURS
- Dog odors
- Cat odors
- Horse odors
- Chicken odors
- Pig odors
- Bird odors
- Animal Feces odors
- ANY animal issues
- Any other odor issues you need resolved